The Heversham House ethos is very simple; a home should be exactly that.
We pride ourselves on providing our residents with a true home from home, where they may choose to enjoy privacy or a homely, social environment. A comfortable safe haven, that allows each family member to be heard, and each to have the care and attention they deserve.
In fact, our staff are encouraged not to think of Heversham House as a place of work, but more of a social, active atmosphere; a home. So we are committed to creating a happy, safe and stimulating environment of care where our residents are treated as individuals. We do this through:
• Encouraging independence and personal fulfilment
• Delivering at all times a cheerful, high-quality personal service
• Treating residents with courtesy and respect
• Providing a range of creative and social activities, which are tailored to the guests' choice, we will endeavour to provide any activity requested!
• Encouraging family support, with visiting available up to 24 hours a day
• Tailoring care to the specific needs of each individual
• Maintaining the routine of each individual to allow for true independence
• Providing home cooked meals completely fresh each and every day
• Keeping our guests active in our beautiful surroundings
• Engaging with the village community